Last edited: 21/06/2022
Versions of the payoff
In JYSK we have a few different payoffs. The main payoff is Scandinavian Sleeping & Living. However there are exceptions. See below:
Denmark: Et Godt Tilbud
All other countries: Scandinavian Sleeping & Living
The payoff is generally used on relevant marketing materials. However, for Spain and Portugal the payoff is not to be used on store fronts.
LOGO Together WITH PAYOFF
The logo can be used with the payoff. Payoff can be placed to the right, left or beneath the logo, but never above our logo.
For info about which payoff to use in which country - see more info here
Example for Denmark
(If the audience is Danish use “Et godt tilbud”.)
Changing the payoff
If the payoff Scandinavian Sleeping & Living occurs together with the logo the entire payoff must be used.
The payoff can only be changed when it occurs:
- without logo and
- it is part of a campaign/category
For example: "Scandinavian Sleeping" or "Scandinavian Christmas"
On products or packaging the entire payoff should always be used.
How to use the logo with or without payoff
- The logo without payoff may be scaled to any size
- The logo — no matter what version — must be used horizontally only. Special cases exist within outdoor store marketing (facades) are exceptions
- The payoff must always be in English except for the approved exceptions
- The primary position of the logo is the upper left corner – when possible. E.g. on the website and the front page of the campaign papers
- The secondary position of the logo is the lower right corner e.g. a sign outside the store
Logo and payoff combination tactic
Below table shows how we use logo and payoff in different combinations.
Payoff used on store fronts as part of the permanent signage
On stores store fronts we will use the payoff in new countries as defined below. The payoff should not be used in the speech balloons but be part of the permanent signage.
In a new country we will place the payoff on stores for the first 5 years from opening. After 5 years we will no longer use it on new stores. “Old” stores with payoff will not remove existing payoff(s). For new regions in a country older than 5 years we can still implement the payoff to establish brand knowledge in that region.
Example, specific stores may require a different solution depending on store front possibilities,