Last edited: 08/04/2019
It is possible to work with different graphical brand markers for JYSK in order to emphasize and support the JYSK identity. In this section the brand markers and guidelines on how to use them are introduced.
Usage of the JYSK goose
- The goose is the historical thread used as a graphical metaphor for duvet filling.
- Forward looking the goose can only be used in the JYSK logo.
- Not everyone associates the goose alone with the JYSK brand, which is why it should only be used in the JYSK logo.
We use the position statement “Scandinavian Sleeping & Living” on all media as the primary message, because this captures the essence of the JYSK identity.
Appearance of the position statement
- The font of the position statement is Myriad Pro Semibold -30 in kerning
- The position statement placed in the speech bubble can be placed both alone and on top of other graphical materials