Last edited: 31/10/2017
It is possible to work with different graphical brand markers for JYSK in order to emphasize and support the JYSK identity. In this section the brand markers and guidelines on how to use them are introduced.
Usage of the JYSK goose
- The goose is the historical thread used as a graphical metaphor for duvet filling.
- Forward looking the goose can only be used in the JYSK logo.
- Not everyone associates the goose alone with the JYSK brand, which is why it should only be used in the JYSK logo.
The trustmark is an endorsement of the JYSK name and the products that we sell. Therefore we have to safeguard it and use
it where relevant and where it adds the desired value.
- The trustmark should always be in English and must in general be used in the upper right corner
- The trustmark should be used on other communication materials
- It should always be placed in the top right corner and may only be used once per element
The proportions between JYSK and the other elements must not be changed. Similarly, all elements must be included every time and nothing must be left out. The distance from the edge to the text on the trustmark should be X height of the JYSK logotype. The JYSK logo = X must always be min. 4,6 mm. The minimum size when used on print must be 43 mm to ensure readability.
We use the position statement “Scandinavian Sleeping & Living” on all media as the primary message, because this captures the essence of the JYSK identity.
Appearance of the position statement
- The font of the position statement is Myriad Pro Semibold -30 in kerning
- The position statement placed in the speech bubble can be placed both alone and on top of other graphical materials