Manus for campaign signs
Last edited: 01/11/2017
This manus guideline covers...
- Brief in manus
1. Create a new briefing in manus under “A-posters” with 3 pages. (Only 2 pages if you don’t use outdoor banner. If you have some extra campaign signs with offers (incl. flyer) then create a page for each sign/material.)
2. Name the briefing the following way:
- SM10XY JXY [campaign theme] campaign signs [month] 201x [Period x] e.g.:
- SM1007 JHU Outdoor campaign signs 2017 Period 1
- SM1016 JRS Superweek campaign signs August 2016
- SM1002 JSE Christmas campaign signs 2016
- SM1004 JFI Winter Sale campaign signs 2017 Period 2
(Month is to be added to campaign name only in cases where we have a campaign with the same name several times during a year, e.g. Superweek.)
3. Name pages this way:
4. In case there is a flyer/other sign in the campaign package which we make at the same time with A-stand posters and outdoor banner, further pages will have to be added to the same brief. Please do not create a separate brief for the flyer in this case. (Flyers made independently of A-stands/banners must be made under a separate brief.)
INFO ON EACH PAGE OF A-STAND in manus:
- Validity period
Find correct article number(s). Add promotion description, extreme short promotion text (only if necessary), prices, savings, PIF, and evt. 1 textbar in correct fields. Use brand logo and quality graduation according to concept. Icons (e.g. Oekotex) are not allowed on A-stand.
If you want to show more than 1 article/photo on one A-stand poster, please use sub-priorities like in the leaflets. NB. We don’t show article names beside photos in such cases like we do in the leaflets, so please don’t add those in manus.
Find article number “Front Page – Period of validity”. Add validity period in the promotion text field.
Do NOT add URL (www.JYSK.xx) to validity.
- Outdoor banner
INFO ON PAGE FOR OUTDOOR BANNER:
- Do not use validity period on outdoor banner (NB. Allowed in few countries due to strict local legislation.)
Same as for A-stand offer.
- Offer change in proof reading
New offer is to be made in manus on a separate page in the original brief – same procedure as in connection with offer change in leaflet. E.g.:
- Manus for Superweek
This is somewhat special because here we have several offers with texts and photos on one page. Manus for Superweek A-stand has to be made as follows.
Headline Superweek and any info about exceptions (e.g. Everday Low Price) will have to be added as Page elements: