Responsibilities and process
Last edited: 31/10/2017
The Store Concept Manager
- Has the responsibility for updating the store fronts for all store activities
- Is the contact person for the store front suppliers
- Is responsible for sending store front proposal in accordance with the N-plan
The Country / Development Manager
- Is responsible for getting store front approval from the local authorities/landlords
- Have the superior responsibility for store fronts in JYSK and therefore all store fronts must be approved by Retail Development prior to production
Store front proposals
Store front proposals must as a minimum include the following:
- Photos of the entire store front (all building sides) where store front elements are added
- Overview of the individual elements with measurements and material description
- Photos of other stores nearby
For new constructions where it isn’t possible to take photos realistic drawings must be provided.
In general the store front should be updated for all store activities. Light boxes can be kept if the conditions is acceptable but old payoff, store front band and window decoration must as a minimum be updated/removed.
The Store Concept Manager MUST send a store front proposal to Retail Development for ALL store activities.
Any questions regarding this manual, please contact Retail Development