The JYSK logo
Last edited: 15/06/2018
The JYSK logo must not dominate other messages communicated within the same frame of content. The logo should draw attention towards the sender (JYSK), but it should by no means overshadow other messages, for instance a campaign message.
By nature, our logo is angular and slightly masculine. The goose is used to counter-balance the masculinity, representing a softer and simpler form. In addition, the goose has a historical thread to our brand and is a means to differentiate JYSK from our competitors and other companies with angular, box-shaped logos.
In case you need a logo for facade material, packaging, presentations, invitations or maybe for an internal folder you can download it in different colour types and fil formats below:
The colours of the logo are defined according to the following international standards:
In the logo, JYSK is written with Futura (ExtraBold) font
The JYSK logo must by no means appear in other colours or using other fonts
The JYSK logo is a box logo
The JYSK logo is a box logo – and it should always be visible that it is a box.
When the contrast is too low between the box and the background, the box can become almost invisible. In these cases, we add a white outline to make the logo box visible. However, this outline is not a natural part of the logo, and should only be applied in these cases.
Even if you are able to see the box on a slightly dark background, others might not and especially when printed, the contrast becomes very low, and the box invisible.
If in doubt, take a look at the extended examples below.
- More examples of background colour
Logo with payoff
The logo can be used with the payoff. Payoff can be placed to the right, left or beneath the logo, but never above our logo. The minimum size for the logo with the payoff is 3 cm wide.
Use in Denmark and other countries
If the audience is Danish use “Et godt tilbud”.
If the audience is any other than Danish use: “Scandinavian Sleeping &Living”.
Changing the payoff
If the payoff Scandinavian Sleeping & Living occurs together with the logo the entire payoff must be used.
The payoff can only be changed when it occurs:
- without logo and
- it is part of a campaign/category
For example: "Scandinavian Sleeping" or "Scandinavian Christmas"
On products the entire payoff should always be used.
How to use the logo with or without payoff
- The logo without payoff may be scaled to any size
- The logo — no matter what version — must be used horizontally only. Special cases exist within outdoor store marketing (facades) are exceptions
- The payoff must always be in English except in Danish where “Et godt tilbud” has to be used
- The primary position of the logo is the upper left corner – when possible. E.g. on the website and the front page of the campaign papers
- The secondary position of the logo is the lower right corner e.g. a sign outside the store